Thursday, March 13, 2014

SXSW BBD R10 - Jaw Jam vs. OK SWEETHEART

Two more to go and its off to boom beddy bye byes.  I have to correct my initial line-up as I thought it was Jam Jam, but it is actually Jaw Jam.

Jaw Jam
Electronica
"No Sleep"
Isn't that an appropriate title for what I am currently feeling? Someone else is reading these postings relatively quickly after they have gone up, so you must not be sleeping either. Feel free to ping me. This is mellow electronica; the kind in a bar like Soiree or on a Hotel Costes compilation.
)

OK SWEETHEART
Alternative
"Before You Go"
Sweet beginning with a lovely and enchanting voice, steady piano chords back the vocals. Awwww. This is a lovers song. Laying in bed under a white slip sheet on a Sunday afternoon, playing footsie to keep your feet warm, and drifting off into a nap while snuggling. Yeah, that sums it up.
)

OK SWEETHEART, you made it to the next round but you'll be up against The Unlikely Candidates. Good luck.

No comments: