Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tie Tuesday - The one in which I learn it's not tripio



Adame was all like "I'm going to rock this shizz with meh coat on!"
Utah said I looked prettier last week (um ... burn?)
And KelBel thought my paisley tie was retro awesome.

At Starbucks, my drink is a doppio espresso con panna. But when I want another shot, I tell them a tripio. Which is what I ordered today. I thought I should actually learn what the Italian word for triple is. It's triplo. And how did I learn this? By googling, of course. What was more entertaining is the very first link that comes up is the definition of Italian for Triple... is for Urban Dictionary. (Not exactly safe for work)

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&q=italian+for+triple&oq=italian+for+triple&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2922l6297l0l6422l18l17l0l3l2l1l235l1908l1.12.1l14l0&biw=1280&bih=843&cad=cbv&sei=wzfeTt7fLZKCsAKQvtTxBg


(blush)

No comments: