Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Real Work Convo, Part 12414:

It all started with a conversation that I was not a part of... 

Email from a male teammate to the whole team:


For all of you who were poking fun at me yesterday regarding my dry hands.  Forever Midnight is a real collection with legitimate triple moisture cream from Bath and Body Works.  My wife tells me, it ended up in our bathroom cabinet because a few years back it was a gift from a distance family member. 
I don’t know much about cream….but I can say it didn’t do a very good job.
Also I forgot to tell you…it smells horrible.  Not to mention the name Forever Midnight is terrible.



Response from McCoates:

Sounds like a name for a Victoria Secret line.


Response from me:

No, I’m going to go with Harlequin Romance. 

What do you think?

No comments: