Monday, May 12, 2014

Music Monday - Shazam Samples

I've been Shazaming* a lot lately. Whether it's in the car listening to KKXT or watching a movie and hearing something interesting, I'm a big fan of the Shazam. Here's a sampling from the last week.


This is a fantastic song + it has a flippin sweet accordion jam. Never thought I would have written that, but it's true.

Here's something a little different. I think it's the second Spoon song that I've found on KKXT. At this point, I really should just buy the album.


A little gem that you probably haven't heard:
https://myspace.com/johnlefler/music/song/hard-act-to-follow-85523057-94600955
(No video *sad face*)

It's a "Hard Act to Follow" (see what I did there?) but each time I hear this song, it brings very specific thoughts to my mind.

I am not a huge Cure fan, most of my moody 80s music is Depeche Mode...

Hope you enjoy.


*Is that a word? If not, it should be.

No comments: