- I'm going to say something that will sound like the biggest hipster ever.
- I was a beta user for Pinterest.
- How many babies are in this recipe?
- Bobby came over and we decided to watch Napoleon Dynamite. Then we watched it again in Spanish. It was so good!
- Can I play a song? - Go for it, I'm leaving for a while.
- I don't want to substitute a kid in a cape with Jesus in a cape.
- Dancing for Christ!
- Drawer 5 is ALIVE!
- CW6 ends news programming because they couldn't land the Omar story at the Kroc Center.
- Our team name is "I love oats". My mom loved oatmeal. She was all about it.
- I have 5 pounds of carrots at my house right now.
- So listening to this is like chalk? - Yeah, kinda.
- There was no option to not cut off her head.
- You're not super... and you're old.
- Jesus on ICE!
- I hate that pan flute dance music!
- I have turned into a pencil snob.
- To be honest, I'm a big bird person anyway.
- I mean, I like to go to the barber and get a nice pampering or whatever.
- If they want to know what it is, they can just go and find out later.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Overheard in the Office: The New Carpet Installation Version
Things my officemate said that made me laugh uncontrollably.