Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Warning to the squeamish!

Now, I am the first to admit that I am NOT a horror fan. The most comfortable I can get is a 'Shaun of the Dead' and that is more for Simon Pegg than anything else. However, I do respect and am fascinated with the craft of making something unique.

That being said, do not click on the links below if you are not comfortable with scares, horror, knife-wielding maniacs... et cetera. I myself may watch cartoons before bedtime tonight. Don't say I did not warn you. Regardless, this is a redirect from Art Producer Extraordinaire, Adrienne Tucker, who has always brought me new creative concepts to chronicle... in this case, Photographers who layer without using Photoshop.


***
Just discovered this “horror” photographer, Joshua Hoffine. I recommend looking at his website, but his blog is especially great. He shows behind-the-scenes/making of pictures of each set that he builds. He tries to capture as much as possible in camera, rather than use Photoshop.

Website:
http://www.joshuahoffine.com/

Blog:
http://joshuahoffine.wordpress.com/

***

1 comment:

Adam said...

Yikes! You don't see people today doing things as much as possible without Photoshop.