Thursday, April 29, 2010

Glynis... FTW!!!!

Fascinating and intriguing morning I've had. My head is full of questions, thoughts, concerns, desires, dreams and potential opportunities. What challenge am I going to place in front of myself? Do I have "the stuff"?

With my fancy-pants new haircut (it was a Locks of Love donation time) and positive outlook, I'm having a great day. Coupled with some inspirational quotes from the strangest of places, I wonder if this is the new direction my career may be heading? Who knows!

"Sometimes you are the dog, sometimes the fire hydrant." - as seen outside Veterinarian on Josey Lane.

"If you're not going forward, you are going backwards." - Nor'Kirk Church sign

"Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable or happy. The amount of work is the same." Francesca Reigler on Little Pink Book email.

2 comments:

Carrie Lara said...

Sounds like you are in for some exciting changes!

Anonymous said...

I love that you donated to Locks of Love. I have done that a few times too and I think it is a wonderful organization! Good for you!!!