Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a perfect day

I returned home from a lovely bike ride along the Carrollton Greenbelt this morning. The city has recently expanded a portion near our house, with new paved paths to link all the way from Hebron to Beltline. Granted, we only made it as far to the Disc Golf fields and my thighs are burning, but it was so pleasant and warm outside.

Stopped at a park bench and chatted with an older gentlemen, Chris had an extra Gatorade and he was happy to share. Lots of people walking their dogs, going for a stroll and enjoying the ponds. With the exception of the gnats flying into my face, it was a perfect morning. And yes, we spent a considerable amount of time at the children's playground on the swing set.

I really need to invest in a digital camera to share these photos, but holler if you'd like me to mobile them to you.

No comments: