Thursday, April 8, 2010

They have four legs, don't they?

A beautiful Thursday afternoon, sun is shining, birds are chirping and there is a light breeze... granted this will all go away soon when the 100 degree summer + humidity rolls right on in, but for the meantime, I'm outside as much as I can.

As I type this, my cruiser is patiently waiting for me to hop on and go for a meandering ride through the Greenbelt. The only problem is Chris, the MacGuyver of the day, who is determined that the pugs are going with us on a ride.

The boopins, fat chubby little doggies who when walking more than 250 feet and sit on their butt in protest... how are they to go on this ride? A child bike stroller. I. Kid. You. Not. You've seen them, the mothers out on their bikes trailing the toddlers behind in a canvas-style cart? Yup, that's what Chris is currently creating in the garage. A pug bike cart.

More to come on this ingenuity and innovation... and the result of dogs on a bike ride later.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can not wait to see pics of this!