Friday, November 30, 2012

***SPOILER ALERT***

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE SHOW "AMERICAN HORROR STORY" AND YOU ARE WATCHING THE SECOND SEASON STOP READING THIS NOW.




Okay, so here's the deal-o. The whole crew went out to lunch and on the way back, JJ was talking about the show he watches "American Horror Story" (AHS) and how great it is; people in a mental institution run by nuns and a doctor who stole a lesbian and rapes her... et cetera.  I told him that I'm not a horror fan. (That's an understatement.  I think I had nightmares for weeks after seeing Stephen King's "IT".  I remember "Ernest Goes to Camp" was scary for some reason too.  Seriously, I. Don't. Do. Horror.)

So I'm doing my googlies and my reader feed came up with something on AHS.

Me: (shouting over cube walls) Hey JJ, weren't you saying something about AHS earlier today?
JJ: Yeah, why? (He walks over to my cube.)
Me: There's something here about Dylan McDermott and a Bloody Face?
JJ: Wait what? Dylan McDermott is Bloody Face?
Me: Uh, I don't know. This just came into my reader feed.
JJ: G, you totally just spoiled the entire season for me. (chuckling with frustration.)
Me: I did?  OHMIGODIMSOSORRYIHADNOIDEA! (slams palms on the screen so he can't see anything)
JJ: Well, it may not be true, right? Don't worry about it.
Me: (pretty sure it's true since there was a photo accompanying the article) Uh, yeah maybe. I'm REALLY sorry!
JJ: Sorry that you ruined my life? This is like, the only show I watch. (he's still chuckling in the JJ way he does, and isn't super angry, but I feel awful and totally ruined it for him.)
Me: You can spoil something for me! Like a book or something.
JJ: Yeah okay. You bring in a book and read the first half and then I'll read the last chapter to you outloud.


I have to go to spoiler alert jail and be punished. Hopefully not by nuns in a mental institution. 

No comments: