Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SYTYCD Top 12, season 10

When we lived in San Diego, I think we used the air conditioner twice in three years. Now that we live in Texas, it is constantly running... Either to warm up in the winter or cool down now. It's 105 degrees outside people! So it should be no surprise that our a/c has called it quits and I'm sitting here in my underwear. Boopins are miserable and panting. Hubs says we're at 86 now indoors. Blarg. Repairs sometime tomorrow between 1 and 6 pm.

So in lieu of a usual detailed SYTYCD posting, I'm doing the highlights. I feel like a sweaty muppet.

Opening number was an awesome Bollywood number. Now THAT is how you lose weight...

UPDATE, MORNING AFTER: There was a lot more to this post but somehow I inadvertently deleted it.  I'm not going to try and recreate as it wasn't that thrilling of a read.  And I kept complaining about the heat.

Cross your fingers that my A/C gets fixed today and it's under warranty.



No comments: