Monday, October 27, 2014

Music Monday: "Work It Out" by Knox Hamilton AND "Count On You" by Christian Gregory

I'm in a GREAT mood! Maybe it is my new workmates (who are awesome and hysterical) and approach life in a positive way. I have to say that I couldn't have hand-selected a better group of people.

Perhaps its from the endorphins from the added workouts I've put into my schedule. That's right. 60+ minutes each day, whether I puke or not, I'm doing this!

With that, here are two options to start your week:



For Neavesy and I, this is what we are grooving to this morning...

I mean, how can you not love something that starts off with a xylophone?
And while both of us are in committed relationships and the lyrics aren't quite right, the beat and chorus have us bouncing about.

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments: