Monday, March 19, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY - Seals and Croft

I hate this song. I mean, I really, really dislike this song. It came up at lunch today and my coworkers honestly couldn't understand how or why I hate this song. I just do. It's annoying and I hate it.


That said, let's make it a Music Monday pick so it's stuck in your mind. (Or your MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!)






0:11 Do do do dooooooooo do do do do do doooooooooooo
0:19 Wait a minute! Is that Joe Anderson? The dude that plays Max in “Across the Universe”?
0:30 Pay no attention to the scrolling marque
0:33 Nice beard and ‘stashe my brother!
0:36 Why, oh why, is there jasmine in your mind?
0:42 Of my MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!
0:46 Maybe we shouldn’t ignore the scroll, there was something there about tequila
0:55 of my MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!
1:05 Where is the piano player for this. Am I wrong?
1:23 Oh snap, the ‘stasche is playing a mandolin. Props for the early hipster!
1:33 Nice time to wipe your nose on your sleeve, audience member.
1:48 I really hate this song. You know why? It’s stuck in my MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!
(time passes, I skip ahead)
2:59 Holy crumb cake, there’s a dude playing bass. In a black turtleneck. And bad hair

No comments: