Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Strong Enough for a Man, but Made for a Woman

Recently, I went with Trish the Dish to Staples to pick up some supplies (SUPPLIES!!!) for work.  Walking past the pen area, I noticed the new "Bic for Her" pens. Yes, the much joked about lady-pens. A much better written posting about Bic for Her pens

I. Had. To. Have. Them.

Initially, I gave them to JJ as a joke. But he is far too manly to use them. Likely, his deathly gorilla grip man paws would break the writing instruments into a thousand sad pink and purple shards. So I not-so-secretly took them back and decided to keep for myself.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to start with the purple or the pink first. Being the VERY girly girl that I am*, I decided to go back and forth between the two like a cheap harlot. Taking both pens in hand, I dialed in to a conference call and got ready to take notes.

Little did I know, Bic for Her pens have been magically enchanted for ladies!
I couldn't seem to write about the latest sales forecast and measured media impressions; instead I ended up with a scary looking pig, a unicorn, roses and a rainbow!  OMIGOD Bic Pen for Her? What the frak!

Next I took the pens to Adame to see what would happen if he used the super special lady-pens.
"Bic for her pen and in two colors!!! What makes this different from a regular pen? It's a nice pen, for a girl. - Adame"

So apparently men can still communicate effectively with the Bic for Her pens. Albeit, in two colors and a slightly sexist way.

Bic for Her pens. Next up: Bic for her staple removers.




*So not a girly girl.


No comments: