Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Slightly Belated Music Monday - Time of Your Life by Green Day

On my way to work this morning, I heard the Bruce Springsteen song "High Hopes"... my plan was to post that with a commentary about "The Boss" and a few witty quips. Unfortunately, my hopes were dashed and things took a turn for... well... let me just say things did not go the way I had hoped.

That being said* I had a good laugh with PinTrish, Namnamnams and Scro over a cider; I was the recipient of a phone-a-friend from Bueno; and the boopins were pleased to see Mumma this afternoon.



People say, they next best thing is in store. And yes, I've had the time of my life. I just wished the ride lasted a little longer. And I'm posting at 3:33 am, which makes my head feel good.


*Shout out to Sparky. 

No comments: