Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ding Dong the A** Hat is Gone!

Oh my lovely three readers, I think we have finally been successful with removing the scum from under our feet. I briefly considered posting the email exchanges, just for sh*ts and giggles, but Hubster talked me out of it. (Rach, I'll tell you all about it at BCP. And yes, I have to watch my language :)

Since I've missed a few Music Mondays and Workout Wednesday Reports, I'll try to cram it all into this bloggity blog blog posting.

Let's start off nice and weird.
Modest Mouse - Tiny Cities Made of Ashes


And then a little more hipstery with this selection. I like it because of the line "Stick up for yourself". The video is a wee bit bizarre, which suits me just fine.
Yeasayer - Ambling Alps


How about some LCD Soundsystem? I just learned this morning that they broke up. Why? WHY!?! I demand answers! These guys prove the art of the music video isn't dead.


And finally, the song that's been stuck in my head for a week... Cru ew cru ew ewul... St. Vincent and Cruel.


As for my health and a Workout Wednesday Report, I've graduated to hour long sessions with Amazon Amy. Literally drinking two full water bottles at each workout. Pretty damn pleased with myself. Blood sugars are good. Blood pressure perfect. Fat loss fantastic. Keeping it up. And with these new music finds, I'm going to have to create a new play list for the gym. OH! And I'm going to try out that Entourage show to see if it can entertain me on the treadmill.

Reeses Pieces
G

No comments: