Friday, November 18, 2011

When Duckie Met Leo

I heard through the grapevine that Doug may have had a rough day this week. Thought it might be time to brighten his day with a communicae from his pal Duckie. At some point, I'm going to return the duck to his desk, but not quite yet.








Dear Doug,


I made a new friend on the road. His name is Leo. He’s funny and a bit flashy, but still pretty cool. And he makes an amazing strawberry shortcake.


Normally, I would worry about the whole “He’s going to eat me” thing, but I feel pretty confident that Leo’s not that kind of guy.


Hope you’re doing well, Doug. You could always write me a note and see if it can get delivered to me while I’m still touring the country. Otherwise, I’ll try to get back to your cube soon for a visit.


Yours, Duckie

No comments: