Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday: Money

Whether it’s a mark, a yen, a buck or a pound, a buck or a pound, a buck or a pound, we know that it does, in fact, make the world go round (not that silly, scientific thing.)

I’ve got money on my mind lately, been having dreams about it, last night was an especially bad nightmare about being stranded on a boat that was sinking, but instead of water, it was gold coins. (Before our Disney trip, a friend mentioned that his favorite Disney character was Scrooge McDuck, because he always wanted to swim in gold coins. I blame you CH3 for that imagery! *shakes fist in his general direction* )

Which is why the first song I heard today on XMU, a lovely ditty by the band Drums, quite literally sang to me of its need to be today’s Music Monday selection.

No comments: