Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Workout Wednesday Report - Blarg

Blarg. I feel really blargy. Blargety blarg blarg. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrg.
So, not much of a workout Wednesday report since there’s not a lot for me to be proud of. I phoned it in the previous Saturday workouts with Amy. Did I sweat? Sure. Did it make a difference? Probably not much.
Then I got one good boxing/sparing night in with her (wish the gym would get a body bag and punchy ball, that was fun.) All the other nights I was at home NOT working out but building a freaking stone wall with X. So technically, I got an amazing workout for my back, legs and arms for free and built a stone wall. (Just thought of Hadrian’s Wall and how long that monster took to complete; I shouldn’t complain about the bitty Eck Abode foyer.)
According to my Doctor’s office, I’ve lost ten pounds since I’ve been there last. Okey doke, that’s nice. Clothes are fitting a little differently but nothing significant. But I’ve lost steam, so I need a good kick in the bum to get myself back into gear. Maybe I need to post pictures of the Bahamas all over the place. To my three readers, any motivation that’s worked for you, please let me know.

No comments: