Thursday, July 7, 2011

We return to our regularly scheduled programming...



I'm back! No Music Monday or Workout Wednesday Report this week; although, I'm pleased to say that my weight appears to be even from when I left. I was a relatively healthy eater actually! Walking around for 14 hours each day in the humid Florida climate helped cleanse my pores and sweat out intoxities (that's the story I'm going with.) But it's back to reality, focus on the jobby job, get my booty into the gym each night and keep on truckin. Catch ya in a few days when I've got something worth posting. All pics and videos from the trip live over on my facebook page.

1 comment:

Mr Ferdos Ali said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.Regularly scheduled programming