Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You've Been Punked

About a year ago, some colleagues pulled a prank on myself and others in the cuberhood. Don’t think I blogged about it at the time; I may have, but it was confetti and balloons, some streamers and randomness. Today, those individuals were out of the office… all at the same time. We had an opportunity, and we took it.

I can’t tell you who’s idea it was (it wasn’t mine) and I can’t tell you who all was involved (I may or may not have been) and I really couldn’t tell you if certain people within the company urged us on to get more and more creative (those people in which we would normally be scared to let them know what we are up to.)

So long story short, too late, here is our Masterpiece. I present you with

FOIL LAND













I love my job.

No comments: