Saturday, May 7, 2011

ROUND FOURTEEN - Sex With Strangers vs Ham Sandwich

Keeping with the previous theme (if you haven't read that post, then skip this and read Round Thirteen first. It's okay, we will be here waiting for you.)

Sex With Strangers - Um, no facebook presence? Only myspace? Wow, it's 1996. Where is the swag? No t-shirts? There's no official website? I know you're Canadian, but this is kinda ridic. I still heart you, I still rock out to your tuneage, but kinda sad that there's no awesomeness to back it up. Though you have made awesome videos...

Ham Sandwich - 1,344 FB fans (hmm, let's make it 1,345.) Though, 7,654 on myspace. No t-shirt, unless you count the ones that aren't about the band - in which case, those are awesome, google ham sandwich t-shirt. Website, again... nada.

I'm disappointed in both showings... so going with my gut.

AND THE WINNER IS...

Hard decision. Leaving it to the hubster to decide. "I like Ham Sandwich personally." And there you have it. Leave it to a Boston Irish Catholic to pick the band from Ireland. So now the ultimate face off! Trampled By Turtles versus Ham Sandwich!

No comments: