Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tie Tuesday - Good news, bad news



I think we all look a little bloated, (sorry dudes) too many shenanigans on Monday to roll in on Tie Tuesday without appearing a slightly puffy. (Except for Utah, of course.) Fortunately, I see Amazon Amy for a training session tonight and tomorrow. Though a weird coincidence delivered my Tudal Winery shipment today. Odd.

Downstairs Bruce is rocking the Urban Outfitters BDG black skinny tie, we learned why Utah only has white ties, and Adame in a kickass Claiborne that this picture doesn't do justice.

Yup, another Brioni on the Gfunk - had NO idea that it's blue (not black) until Matty took a hi-def snap. But really, I'll I'm thinking about is where I'll be in 48 hours. Boo ya!



GOOD NEWS
We are thiiiiiiiiis much closer to launching Flip Flop Fridays. (Stick your thumb and forefinger a millimiter apart and scream OH YEAH!) Just waiting on the go-ahead from the man.

BAD NEWS
And now, sadly, I have to report that Downstairs Bruce informed me that they're taking a summer hiatus from Tie Tuesdays. *gasp* WHAT? Apparently our collective tie mojo is just too much for those dudes on three. C'est la vie Brucey-boy, but I ain't a quitter.

No comments: