Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Brain Wouldn't Shut Up - 5:30am

I have to finish that deck.

What if no one shows up at the Polo game?

It’s too hot, I need to take off this blanket.

The trick to nekkid sleeping is keeping your butt covered.

Maybe I’d be more comfortable with the blankets all the way on up to my neck but my feet sticking out the bottom?

If an alien showed up right now to take me and the boopins off to another planet, I’d totally go.

Why is Tommy deaf, dumb and blind? That’s too much for one kid.

I want an espresso.

Did I transfer the sheets into the dryer?

Urgh, I cannot forget to pay that bill this morning.

Maybe I should get up and go to the gym.

I wish I could wake up without belly fat.

I want to stay here in bed.

3 comments:

Adame said...

Crap did we give horses water or did we forget to turn off water. Urgh

G said...

How do I have so many thoughts in short succession?

G said...

How do I have so many thoughts in short succession?