Sunday, August 5, 2012

On Horses, Guns and Arnold. Not Related.

Debating with the Hubster about the Equestrian portion of the Olympics. Does the rider just train, hold the reigns and guide? Is that as athletic as a runner? Does it require the skill and finesse of a diver? Shouldn't the pony get the gold, they do all the work?

If I had more energy, I would research all this. But I'm still exhausted from the ridiculous two hour boot camp yesterday morning. Oh Amazon Amy, you are so evil.

We went to the range with Brad and Devo, I spent 20 minutes before I had to get out of there. The heat was too much. It was crowded (Church of Shooting is pretty popular on Sunday morning.) And someone was firing a cannon.

Now I have a hankering to watch the original Total Recall but I can't find it on Fios.

Sleepy. Weird week

1 comment:

Adame said...

Owning horses I would have to say the rider is holding onto the reins. I don't think it should be in the Olympics, where are the other animal sports, specifically fly ball for dogs!