Friday, September 28, 2012

Permission to enter the Armory?

Had a (much needed) half day at work. Most girls go get their nails done. I learned to "field strip" a 1911 and a Ruger P95.

Here's the first video where Hubs teaches me about a .45


Instead of using words like receiver, intake, port, release spring and chamber... he would switch the words to "thingie". See if you can count how many times Hubs said "thing" or  "thingie".  Not so helpful. Not that I know what those things are anyway.

He said it was like field stripping guns and charades combined.

So here is the second video, where I learn how to clean another weapon. The funny part is looking at my facial expressions.


Jazz hands!!! And no, I don't want to clean any more guns.

Yay. Now that he has taught me how to drive a manual truck and field strip weapons I'm empowered and ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.

No comments: