Friday, June 15, 2012

Git en meh belly!

So it's Breakfast Friday.  Usually I'm in for a disappointment when it's a Sales dude's turn to bring it in... it usually means bagels. Kel-Bell might like bagels, but I do not. Just boring empty calories. And, since I was at Starbucks getting a triple espresso con panna (today I was "Buffy") I texted Adame to find out what I was in store for.

Me: Who's turn is it to bring breakfast?

Adame: Nalani  (Exec. Admin over in Finance.)

Me: Is it bagels?

Adame: no

Me: Is it a unicorn?

Adame: It's better than that.

Me: A rainbow pooping, guitar playing, unicorn named bob?


IT'S FREAKING CHEESEY, EGGY, HAMMY, BACONY, PORKY, SAUSAGEY QUICHE!!

omg. i had a mini o when i walked in and smelled the heavenly smells wafting from the Sales Row.
smells. like. awesome.

Tastes even better. I'm a little piggy who is porking out on the bovine-awesomeness. Too bad Parul, you can take your vegetarian-ness elsewhere.

No comments: