Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Workout Where I Took Over the Music

Texts late last night between me and Amazon Amy.

G: Can I bring a playlist tomorrow? for music? hardcore rock and good stuff.
AA: Yes :))))
G: Okay, that makes me even more excited to work out. Who's your favorite band?
AA: Great! I like it all.
G: Well the Prom Queen is bringing music that will make the dudes sweat.
AA: Haha!!! Perfect!!! See you at 9:30.
G: Let's see how Red and Michael like it. They'll either be energized or want to work harder to get away from the music. NIN. Roots. Korn. ACDC.

So I plugged in my iPad and this was the workout tuneage.

It's a Long Way to the Top - ACDC
Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Taos - Menomena
Give It All - Rise Against
Quiet Little Voices - We Were Promised Jetpacks
Hysteria - Muse
Spot Light - Mute Math
Smack My Bitch Up - Prodigy (Amy really liked this one.)
Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against
The Police are Coming - Crystal Method
Magnetic Baby - Semi Precious Weapons
Listen to Your Love - Mona
I Wish (I Believe) - Franka Potente
Breathe - Telepopmusic

No comments: