Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jive Turkey


(Background: We are preparing for a meeting with a senior executive and want to butter her up with her favorite things. I also learned that one of my colleagues, Joe Black, is not able to attend the presentation.)

From: G
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:03 AM
To: Whole bunch of work peeps
Subject: Status



I have Animal Crackers and Dots.
We should buy a Diet Coke right before the meeting so it’s cold.
And Joe Black is a turkey.



From: Joe Black 
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:28 AM
To: G

Subject: RE: Status



If im a turkey….you are a turkey pot pie.





From: G

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:09 AM
To: Joe Black
Subject: RE: Status



What does that even mean?
I’m delicious?



From: Joe Black
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:56 AM
To: G
Subject: RE: Status



golden. and you make me sleepy.


No comments: