Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Things that might take away a headache

It's Wednesday. I've woken up at a ridiculous time and besides watching Being Human season two, thought I might do a little web surfing.

Go to for cuteness?

I'm not a huge fan of cats, but I love *JAZZ PAWS*

Song on my iTunes Wish List.

I only own two Vampire Weekend songs. This isn't one of them but should be.

This pretty much sums up what happens when nerds get drunk. Moveable kitty ears and asking puppets about necrophilia.


First photo I saved on my MacBook Pro.
Me in Bangkok on the Chao Phraya river. I actually dislike Thai food and had a not-so-great time. Not a huge fan of Southeast Asia. Sorry.

ZzzQuil works if you just want to sleep through the headache. Or listening to a thunderstorm with heavy rain. Or good music recommended by a friend.


I hope that helps. 

No comments: